RVCC-Lake Elmo, MN is hosting a Church Planting Churches September 18-20.
We invite Pastors, Staff, Key Leaders and others interested in helping your team plant a church to join us for Church Planting Churches (curriculum by Dynamic Church Planting International). You will receive the scriptural basis for how every church can be involved in church planting. You will also receive in depth information on how a church can plant a new church. What makes DCPI trainings unique is the practical application of the material.
Even a small church can make a huge impact for the kingdom. Bring new life to your congregation through practical, proven principles of Daughter Church Planting.
This Training will equip you to:
• Answer fears and objections to church planting.
• Determine the involvement of your current church.
• Develop a timeline for the new church.
• Find resources needed to fund the daughter church.
• Overcome common barriers in the new work.
• Recruit a church planter and leadership.
• Create your own personalized V.I.P. (Vision-Involvement-Plan).
• Have actual templates for agreements, commitments and working checklists
When: September 18-20, 2018 from 8:30 AM-5:00 PM daily
Where: River Valley Christian Church 5900 Lake Elmo Ave. N., Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Hosted by Pastor Jon Neitzell and his staff
Registration: *$50/person [includes materials, snacks and 3 lunches]
*A love offering will be received for the trainers
Grand Stay Hotel & Suites, 2200 W Frontage Rd, Stillwater, MN 55082
(651) 430-2699, www.grandstayhospitality.com (indicate DCPI rate)
$79 + Tax (Two Queen Bed Rooms and One Queen Bed with Sofa Rooms)
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM:
NOTE: Registration and Payment will BOTH need to be submitted. Click both the “Submit” and “Add to Cart” buttons!!
Comments are closed